Are you trying to book or register your domain name from Godaddy? Let me tell you, Godaddy is one the most prominent domain reseller in India as well as overseas. With a dedicated 24×7 call support gives complete flexibility to get your problems solved within minutes.
In order to book a domain name, you need to make some of your personal information ready like your complete name, residential address, contact number, state/province, PIN code and country name. You need to serve correct details at the time of registration. Failure in doing so may revoke your services for a domain name. This might happen that Godaddy will verify your contact number using a one-time passcode (OTP) or a computerised call.
So, below mentioned are some simple steps which will help you to check whether a domain name is available or already registered along with a simple process to you with your domain registration:
- Open godaddy.com
- Search for your domain name like xyz.com
- If it is available it will show “Your Domain name is available” and if not “It’s taken”
- If it’s available and you are willing to purchase that domain name then click Add to Cart
- Click on Continue to Cart
- Select No thanks in all the options
- Then proceed to cart or continue to cart
- Now Create your account by entering your details
- Choose the time for the domain in the right-hand side where your domain name is mentioned
- Choose your payment method.
- Click to proceed with the payment.
Usually, a .com domain name costs you 711 INR/- exclusive of all taxes, but if you’re registering for the first time you can use some promotional coupon codes to reduce your registering cost. Some functional codes are GOFLIN16, GOFLIN160 and GOFLIN140. In order to avail more discount, you can add your GST (Goods and Service Tax) Number to get a rebate in the tax applicable on the registration.